I awoke Saturday morning to a note in the comments of this place,
telling me to hop over to Dee’s place and pick up an award.
Purty, ain’t it?!
Thank you Dee at The Dee Zone
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful.
Seven facts about myself:
- I love to plant seeds and watch them grow. I am always amazed at how much can come from a tiny seed.
- I have medium length hair, but mostly wear it up in a ponytail.
- My favorite time of the year is Spring. It’s all because of the daisies!
- As a kid I had a mole on my knee that my Mom said was a dirty spot. I would scrub until my whole knee was red, trying to wash off the dirty spot.
- I cannot chew only one stick of gum.
- I am a list maker. Without them I am lost.
- Family is the most important thing to me.
So there you have it.
Seven things about me that maybe you wish you never knew.
If you’ve been reading here for any amount of time,
you know that I usually don’t participate in these things.
But I found myself with a few quiet minutes and thought I’d play along this time.
But as usual I’m not following the rules exactly.
I’m tagging ALL OF YOU, if you’d like to play along.
If not, that’s okay, too.
We won’t hold it against you.
Who am I to judge?
I usually don’t play at all.
Happy Tuesday to you ALL!